Accounting Officer Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger.(including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, Bank reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, payroll, accounts payable transactions, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.)
- Cash management (including placement/movement of funds
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required. read more